Base-2 Solutions is a woman-owned small business based in Washington, DC, employing personnel to support our national security mission and the forward-deployed Warfighter. We are a premier provider of solutions in the areas of Software & System Engineering, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Big Data, DevSecOps and Data Analytics.
- Maven, Gradle, Ant, GCC, Make
- Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
- Jenkins, Nexus, TeamCity
- Git, SVN, CVS
- VS Code, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA
- Angular, ASP.net, Bootstrap, D3.js, jQuery, React
- Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
We are experts in protecting critical infrastructure computers, networks, programs, and data from unintended or unauthorized access, change, or destruction. We have experience developing Cybersecurity Program plans and authorization recommendations. We leverage software, continuous monitoring tools and cybersecurity technology to streamline the assessment processes to ensure sensitive data, systems, and applications remain well-protected while empowering developers and users to move the mission forward.
- Snort, Nessus
- Wireshark, Nmap, OpenVAS
- OpenSSH, Iptables, DNSSEC, Firewalld
- SELinux, OpenVPN, Kerberos, OpenSCAP, Libreswan, USBGuard
- OpenSSL, PKI, X.509, SSL/TLS, Cipher Suites, FIPS, AIDE, MACsec, scrub
- TCP Wrappers, xinetd, stunnel, LUKS, Clevis, Tang
- Information Assurance (IA) and Regulatory Compliance with 23 NYCRR 500, SAS 70, SOC 2, NIST RMF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171
- Cybersecurity Engineering, Security Architecture, Security Controls Assessment, Incident Response, Cyber Network Defense
We can leverage cloud-based computing services to include servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and intelligence resulting in faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. Our solutions allow you to run your infrastructure more efficiently, and scale as your needs change.
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine
- Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage
- Amazon Aurora, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, RDS, SQL Azure, Cloud SQL
- Amazon VPC, Azure Virtual Network
We know that Big Data really means “harvesting meaning from data” that is coming in faster, from more sources, and in more varied formats than ever before. The volume, velocity and variety of data can only be solved by solutions that are equally organic, and capable of continued evolution.
- Hadoop, Spark, Storm, BigQuery
- HDFS, Lustre
- Python, R, Java, Scala
We have built and managed DevSecOps solutions for IC agencies. We are skilled in configuring and leveraging the methodologies and toolchain pipeline to seamlessly connect developers, security, configuration management and operations within the DevSecOps culture and practice.
- SonarQube, Arachni, Acunetix, Fortify, Xray, ThreadFix, Selenium
- Jenkins, TeamCity, Nexus, Artifactory
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack
- Splunk, Ganglia, Graphite, Nagios
- Maven, Gradle, Ant, Make
- Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
- JIRA, Confluence
- Git, GitHub, GitLab
We can transform and refine vast amounts of raw data into constructive, valuable, and actionable intelligence that can provide new insights, discover new trends, and drive informative decision making. We are familiar with data generated at a high scale and velocity, often noisy, coming from disparate sources, and having a high heterogeneity, variety, and veracity that is complex to evaluate.
- R, Python, Scala
- Hadoop, Tableau, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Machine Learning, AI